Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

2 posters

sick saints(team member introduction)

sick saint
    sick saint

sick saints(team member introduction) Empty sick saints(team member introduction)

Post by sick saint Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Hello my name is sick saint, I am your (Forum Support Team Member) if something or any thing is not working on the forums for you please PM(privatemessage)me.
    if you need help to figure it out, you can message me Via (Windows Live Messenger:thehatesta@hotmail.com) or (Skype:daman4211) at any time please feel free to message me for any help or concerns you may have.

sincerely,Sick Saint
    Forum Support Team
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

sick saints(team member introduction) Empty Re: sick saints(team member introduction)

Post by Mod Tom Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Welcome to the team bro Smile Looking forward to seeing you around for upcoming traffic.
    sick saint
    sick saint

sick saints(team member introduction) Empty Re: sick saints(team member introduction)

Post by sick saint Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Mod Tom wrote:Welcome to the team bro Smile Looking forward to seeing you around for upcoming traffic.
    Glad to be on the team and i am looking forward to helping people with there issues on the forums

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 am