Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

3 posters

Volcom's Graphics Team Application

Poll

Should I be accepted?

[ 0 ]
    Volcom's Graphics Team Application I_vote_lcap0%Volcom's Graphics Team Application I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Volcom's Graphics Team Application I_vote_lcap0%Volcom's Graphics Team Application I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Volcom's Graphics Team Application I_vote_lcap50%Volcom's Graphics Team Application I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Volcom's Graphics Team Application I_vote_lcap50%Volcom's Graphics Team Application I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Volcom's Graphics Team Application Empty Volcom's Graphics Team Application

Post by Volcom Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm

In-game Name: Volcom.

Are you applying for a Forum position, if so which: No, Graphics Team.

How long have you been a member of this server: About a week or more.

What are the names (if any) of your alternate account(s): Just Volcom.

How many hours a day do you play on the server, and how many days a week do you play: Usually about 1 or 2 hours a day sometimes more or less, try to play seven days a week, but usually only 5.

What time-zone do you live in: Central Time Zone.

[color=white]Why do you feel you should be part of the staff: Because I feel that my skills as a graphics artist are getting better and better, I know that learning with Kilo would be an experience I'm sure he has alot to offer me advice wise.

Any additional information you'd like to tell us: The editing program I use is Gimp 2.6, and I would like to take part in making banners and signatures and avatars for loyal players of Runestrike.

cheers
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Volcom's Graphics Team Application Empty Re: Volcom's Graphics Team Application

Post by Alex Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Yes we need a good graphics designer for models.. But we already have Kilo for banners and all.. If you are good in creating editting models, I say Yes, but if not I don't think we need it..
    Kilo
    Kilo
    Co Owner | Graphics Designer
    Co Owner | Graphics Designer

Post by Kilo Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:18 am

I'm going to have to agree with Alex, for the moment. I'll still be more than happy to help you with any Gimp questions you have.
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Alright I understand also, I have never tried to edit models so I probably wouldn't be any good at it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:43 am