Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

2 posters

Geek's introduction

Geek

Geek's introduction Empty Geek's introduction

Post by Geek Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Hey there... my name's Ken Johnson. I'm 17 years old. I enjoy botting RS and hanging out with friends.

I'm too lazy at the moment to type anything else. I'll edit the post later.
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Geek's introduction Empty Re: Geek's introduction

Post by Volcom Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Well welcome to the community Smile don't forget to vote for us Smile Here.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:41 am