Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

Many updates!

Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

Many updates! Empty Many updates!

Post by Mod Tom Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Hello, there have been many changes recently, and I'll list them here

Most xp has been 'normalized' (Such as woodcutting, mining ect)
    Items given from mines have been changed to the correct item (Such as Coal ore, Rune ore)
    Added ::godwars
    Added ::hang
    Added ::drags
    Added ::gobnrats
    Removed ::updates

If I missed something, let me know in-game.