Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

3 posters

Upcoming updates!

Poll

Do you want a grand exchange?

[ 5 ]
    Upcoming updates! I_vote_lcap63%Upcoming updates! I_vote_rcap [63%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Upcoming updates! I_vote_lcap13%Upcoming updates! I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Upcoming updates! I_vote_lcap24%Upcoming updates! I_vote_rcap [24%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Upcoming updates! I_vote_lcap0%Upcoming updates! I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

Upcoming updates! Empty Upcoming updates!

Post by Mod Tom Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Hello everybody, we've had some changes to the server that I recommended you all reading as it might prevent a few deaths due to unpreparedness (I'm talking about KBD and Bandos). Both of those npc's hit harder, KBD can now hit up to 30's up from maybe 17. And Bandos's magic now hits 25's up from 15 (This does not affect the healing, he still heals for 15 hp). These updates were made due to the large population with expensive gear. Maybe this will make things a bit more difficult

We will be releasing runestrike V3 soon!
    what might the new client consist of? 2 new epic boss models! Tormented demons and Corporeal beast! More info to come!

Do you want a grand exchange?
    It would look much similar to this, allowing you to ::buy (item ID) and ::sell (item ID) (Price). And if you logout and back in, if sombody buys your item you can do ::collect to gather all the money! It would look like this, (the interface).

Upcoming updates! CUSTOMGE-1
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Upcoming updates! Empty Re: Upcoming updates!

Post by Volcom Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 pm

I like the Corporal Beast yes! I'm glad you're adding this Smile
    Also @ the G.E. Idea I extremely like this though it could be more like 100M instead of the 100000000gp on the Screenshot? Just a suggestion if it's possible thanks and good job Smile
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Post by Alex Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:34 pm

About the GE, this will bring in some new dupes, I am not sure if its a good idea, but besides glitches, bugs and everything its a really good idea, I am just not sure about all dupes bugs etc..
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:25 pm

I didn't think about that the GE might do that, but if there are no bugs and stuff with adding it I say its a hella good idea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content