Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

2 posters

My in-game account is still logged in?

I hope.....
    I hope.....

Solved My in-game account is still logged in?

Post by I hope..... Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:48 pm

My main acc is still logged in idk how but it is.
    I was on it last like about out 1-2hours ago playing fine but then my dad came home then i click the x button to close it think thats whts the problem. I need any admins to help possibly to ban and then unban. Please and thank-you. Sad
    I hope.....
    I hope.....

Solved Re: My in-game account is still logged in?

Post by I hope..... Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:49 pm

whoops wrong forum can u move it too to the right one plz and thnx.
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

Post by Mod Tom Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Hello, normally clicking the X button to logout does not do that. But your account got nulled and nulled the server pretty bad so I restarted, and to make sure you could still login, I logged in just now for you and returned you to your home location. Sorry for this inconvience. Also I do not think your account was damaged in any way from the nulling.

Topic locked. Please open a new thread if you continue or if this problem arises in the future.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 am