Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

2 posters

Hey guys I'm Volcom!

Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Hey guys I'm Volcom! Empty Hey guys I'm Volcom!

Post by Volcom Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Hey guys, I'm Volcom (Real name is Justin).
    I just wanted to tell you guys a little bit about me since I will be joining the community Very Happy.
    First, I love to play games any-type really, I love to play Rsps's I'm looking forward to implementing many hours into this server both on the forums and server. I plan to help as many people as I can cause that's me! Haha, Oh I'm big into sports as of right now I just got don with baseball and will be moving into football off-season! Hooray!

I like to eat pizza (Mostly just Pizza Hut)
    I like to joke around and have a good time.
    I am a little bit of a grammar Nazi. Wink
    I am also 17 years old Woot! I will also be spending a lot of time on the forums because of school (I can get on via my cell phone Razz)
    I can speak English and a pretty good bit of Spanish ,but don't try and confuse me with words (I'm still learning)
    Well that's about it for me I look forward to seeing you all later peace out Volcom! Have fun!

[Added]Hey guys!
    Some of you have noticed I have been promoted to Technician, this means I will be able to help you with anything you need help with I will always try my best to help as much as I can and I am a proud member of this RuneStrike Team. Have fun with your stay!
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

Hey guys I'm Volcom! Empty Re: Hey guys I'm Volcom!

Post by Mod Tom Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Welcome to our server! Very Happy Enjoy your stay!
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Well thanks, I really like this forum layout is this your work?
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

Post by Mod Tom Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Most of it yeah. But yeah I did put alot of work in it Smile
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 am

It shows good work today after school I'm going to start work on my signature Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 am