Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

2 posters

Slayer task (slay daggorath supreme 39 times)

I hope.....
    I hope.....

Slayer task (slay daggorath supreme 39 times) Empty Slayer task (slay daggorath supreme 39 times)

Post by I hope..... Sat May 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Hey I'm trying to work on slayer and I cant find daggorath supreme I've checked at dagg lair and I'll I find is dagg lvl 70 and dagg rex.
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Slayer task (slay daggorath supreme 39 times) Empty Re: Slayer task (slay daggorath supreme 39 times)

Post by Alex Sun May 08, 2011 11:44 pm

::resettask command.
    I hope.....
    I hope.....

Slayer task (slay daggorath supreme 39 times) Empty Re: Slayer task (slay daggorath supreme 39 times)

Post by I hope..... Tue May 10, 2011 8:21 am

ok.... but arent u gonna add dagg supreme?
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Post by Alex Fri May 13, 2011 10:07 am

they arent supported properly by Slayer, as far as I know, might be added or might be totally removed
    I hope.....
    I hope.....

Post by I hope..... Mon May 23, 2011 9:34 am

Ok thanks for the info Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:30 pm