Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

2 posters

Airsoft gun tomorow

raven
    raven

Airsoft gun tomorow Empty Airsoft gun tomorow

Post by raven Fri May 06, 2011 8:50 pm

felt like putting a thing up cuz i was bored as hell, but im gettin an airsoft gun tomorow and its gonna be badass Razz comment with any pos feedback
    I hope.....
    I hope.....

Airsoft gun tomorow Empty Re: Airsoft gun tomorow

Post by I hope..... Sat May 07, 2011 1:06 pm

lol be careful and don't shoot your eye out cyclops
    raven
    raven

Post by raven Sat May 07, 2011 6:35 pm

i got another one Wink

Sponsored content