Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

4 posters

FAQ (How can i do a signiture bug/glitch)

I hope.....
    I hope.....

FAQ (How can i do a signiture bug/glitch) Empty FAQ (How can i do a signiture bug/glitch)

Post by I hope..... Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:34 am

^^ that is messing up it first wet over letters then i click again then it dissapeared. Please fix.
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

FAQ (How can i do a signiture bug/glitch) Empty Re: FAQ (How can i do a signiture bug/glitch)

Post by Mod Tom Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Sorry, I don't understand a thing you said... if you could please re-word your report for better understanding, otherwise no action will be taken.
    I hope.....
    I hope.....

FAQ (How can i do a signiture bug/glitch) Empty Re: FAQ (How can i do a signiture bug/glitch)

Post by I hope..... Mon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm

lol sorry well when i went to the FAQ list i click on the option "how can i do a signature" it appeared over other letters in the description. Then i clicked it again then it dissapeared (sorry for not putting it into real sentences i just got done with TAKS/Test)
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Tue May 03, 2011 12:49 am

First off, This is the Bug Report Section and the signature question is a froum related query, next time please post into the correct section for better/faster help. Very Happy

Second, Okay the first thing you need to do is go to a image hosting website i suggest this one.
    Next, After you upload your signature to this website you need to get the forum it will look somthing like this {[IMG{]}https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img402/4637/40543696.png[/IMG]}

Fourth, Go to your profile control panel > Signature, okay now you have to right click and select paste, and paste your fourm code you got off of the website you used to upload your signature with.

Fifth, Hit save and you should have a brand new signature, hope this helps.
    I hope.....
    I hope.....

Post by I hope..... Wed May 04, 2011 9:38 pm

ok... that sounded kinda harsh and i know how to use my signature i play other servers... -.- and you dont have to be a ass about it.
    Kilo
    Kilo
    Co Owner | Graphics Designer
    Co Owner | Graphics Designer

Post by Kilo Thu May 05, 2011 1:03 am

Hope, I will not tolerate you bashing other members.

Volcom only gave you step-by-step instructions for how to get your signature to work properly, and of course to post in the proper section next time you have a problem. Any of the staff would have said the same thing. He said nothing wrong.

Also, topic moved to proper section.
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Fri May 06, 2011 8:46 pm

I didn't mean for it to sound harsh it just sounded like you did not know how to get your signature to work cause I know some forums codes are different didn't mean to step on any toes.
    I hope.....
    I hope.....

Post by I hope..... Fri May 13, 2011 10:47 pm

I'm sorry I've been moody for a while so I wanna say I'm sorry for "bashing" and volcom thanks for the help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:50 pm