Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

3 posters

whats YOUR Runestrike Max hit?

Herblore
    V.I.P
    V.I.P

whats YOUR Runestrike Max hit? Empty whats YOUR Runestrike Max hit?

Post by Herblore Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 am

I was getting a torso for my zerker account and started hitting high and though, what about an obby maul..? so i grabbed one and here is one of my max hits.

whats YOUR Runestrike Max hit? Maxhit

Please add your own it can be anything, i'm not using anything special lol.

Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

whats YOUR Runestrike Max hit? Empty Re: whats YOUR Runestrike Max hit?

Post by Alex Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:56 am

D Claws Spec: 48-24-24-21 = 117 K0!
    Barrelchest Ancor: 52 (Prayer + Pots)
    I hope.....
    I hope.....

Post by I hope..... Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:00 am

Lol idk how to do a screen shot but i will do a vid for it... my max atm with dragon 2h is like.... 30 i belive no pots and no prayer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:40 am