Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

3 posters

Firecape Guide!!!!!

spartan
    spartan

Firecape Guide!!!!! Empty Firecape Guide!!!!!

Post by spartan Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:39 am

1) If you are pure i suggest you get 99 mage and know where the safe spot is. The safe spot is below.

Firecape Guide!!!!! 244e2js

2) If you are not a pure i suggest you get at least 40 pray and pray range or mage. Jad hits randomly but the only way you can tell if he uses mage is if he hovers over the ground. When he stomps fast that is his range attack. I advise you to bring several pray pots and your inventory full of food.

Also! To get the firecape it is only 7 waves be very careful on the 6th wave because there are two monster that use magic attacks that can hit up to 50. If you are pure i suggest you run around and try to get them stuck on the safe spot shown in the picture above!

Good luck guys and i hoped this helped!!!

-Spartan
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Firecape Guide!!!!! Empty Re: Firecape Guide!!!!!

Post by Alex Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Good Job, although I do think you might be enable to do a lil more work on it Wink like there is another (in my opinion better) safe spot on the other side of italian boot, where you won't even get attacked by jad, just stand still there..
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:49 pm

I think this guide could be a little more detailed only two steps? I know there are two safe spots also. Maybe include where to find both safe spots and let the user choose their fate? XD haha otherwise I think it is okay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:49 am