Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

3 posters

name change

mark
    mark

name change Empty name change

Post by mark Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:21 pm

change my name from mark to h1ybr1d
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

name change Empty Re: name change

Post by Mod Tom Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Before I do this I want to confirm if you want it "h1ybr1d" or do you want it similar to my characters, like this "hybr1d". Up to you.
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Sun May 01, 2011 5:13 am

Hey tom can you change the name of Arma Br0(zero)s to Tank3r Pr0(zero)? Smile
    mark
    mark

Post by mark Mon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm

i mean, hybr1d would be fine either 1.
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

Post by Mod Tom Mon May 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Your name has been changed to "Hybr1d". The username "Mark" Is now free to use once again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:11 am