Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

2 posters

[1v1] Pure pking event

Herblore
    V.I.P
    V.I.P

[1v1] Pure pking event Empty [1v1] Pure pking event

Post by Herblore Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey, to help get the community in to Pking and start earing some PKP for cool prizes i was wondering if anyone wanted to make pures ( 1 defence 1 prayer) and 1v1 in edge, we could host sorta like tourny and i wouldent mind giving out some small cash prizes aswell. post here what you think and if you would like to join and i think this could be a fun activity.
    mark
    mark

[1v1] Pure pking event Empty Re: [1v1] Pure pking event

Post by mark Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:06 pm

i mean yeah, i would i don't mind kicking some pure butt.. [=

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:18 am