Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

3 posters

Sudgestions & fix's

Herblore
    V.I.P
    V.I.P

Sudgestions & fix's Empty Sudgestions & fix's

Post by Herblore Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Ok, i have a few sudgestions and fix's for the server to make it a really good place to be with a stable economy for the players.

Skills:

Smith:FIXED!
    Farming: there is no place to plant seeds to get herbs and also you should take seeds out of the shop because they are dropped by the chaos druids where people can train and also it could be a source of income and help the economy grow

Herblore: Once Farming is up herblore can begin, i belive that you should not have herbs in the shops because that way people will have to train the skill or buy the potions that others work for. another source of income for some and an economy booster, also it raises 2 skills and lower combat "noobs" can train at chaos druids and obtain these seeds and herbs to sell to veterians for some extra cash

Fletching: you can only fletch 10 logs at a time, not a big deal but something to possibly fix

Drops: FIXED!

i am personally a skiller, i like to do skills and work morally for cash as well as help poeple and show them how to do the skills because combat is self explanitory. but, i think that the drop rates should be a little lowered and also have other items added to the drops by monsteres so it is a little more fair on the economy, growing as it is you dont want it to plummet because everyone has expensive items.

as for the other skills and things, i have not found anything wrong. i will update this for more sudgestions and please feel free to comment and add things that i could put in

Also, a ton of updates like ::skillzone for training non combat and NPC updates to allow you to sell gained logs and mined ores, although if you take the time to smith the ores then you can make some good cash!.

Fishing xp is a little slow, but cooking is good.

Last edited by Herblore on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Sudgestions & fix's Empty Re: Sudgestions & fix's

Post by Alex Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:44 am

Smithing works lol.. Every bar, Farming is fixed, I send it to Tom, hopefully he will add it...

About the drop rates, keep them as they are, else everyone gets too rich and there is no fun of the game, also the drop rates ARE high..
    Herblore
    V.I.P
    V.I.P

Post by Herblore Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:56 pm

The drop rates are being lowered, and yes good job on the farming skill aswell as herblore. also. smithing was fixed and the coin's you retrive are alot higher but the xp rate is slower to balance things.
    I hope.....
    I hope.....

Post by I hope..... Sat May 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Ring of Wealth suggestion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:13 pm