Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

2 posters

Farming Skill

Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Farming Skill Empty Farming Skill

Post by Alex Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:27 am

Hello,

I was just back online, and thought lets train some non-combat skills, as long as I know most of them work, but except one: Farming.
    1. If you use quick chat, you can do it at EVERY skill except Farming.
    2. Yes you can buy seeds, but there is no herblore patch or anything to use it, the ones in catherby don't work, neither do those at falador and Gnome Agility Course.

Please if anyone know where to train? Or does it have to be added?

Regards,
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Farming Skill Empty Re: Farming Skill

Post by Volcom Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:25 am

Unfortunately Tom knows that Farming and Herblore do not work he has to add them and will be adding them soon, as far as I know every non combat skill EXCEPT Farming and Herblore work, so there is nowhere to train it yet because it still has to be coded.

Last edited by Volcom on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Post by Alex Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Alright, I think herb works, but you just cant get herbs.. Imma look for a good farm method
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:27 pm

I meant it didn't work in the sense that it does not work 100% as in you can no get the herbs naturally, which we will work on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:47 am