Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

Server update 4/19/2011

Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

Server update 4/19/2011 Empty Server update 4/19/2011

Post by Mod Tom Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Server is online.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IMPORTANT UPDATE APRIL-19-2011
    More updates to the server!

Hello, we've added a few things to change and improve the server.

Thanks to Alex, we've fixed Farming.
    I've got herblore working.
    I've removed key drops from barrows, due to the fact the are not required.
    I've added a brand new ::skillzone, it has all skilling needs!
    I've added rune rock to the new skillerzone
    I've fixed 'fishy business' shop, he now sells all fishing gear!
    I've fixed the money reward from smithing adamant bars from 2k to 150k
    I've fixed the faulty 'knife' in Skiller Store, also added a hammer to Skiller Store
    I've changed prices on rune essense from 300k to 300gp (This was much needed hahahaha!)
    I've raised the price for selling and buying, magic logs!
    I've added Herquin (Which was not originally in the world, he buys nearly everything! He's in different zones.)
    I've made all drops slightly harder to get. (This was kind of needed...)
    I've changed ::smelt location from falador to our new location
    I've added new shops
    I've added a new drop to KBD, he now drops Draconic Visage (attachable to anti dragon shield)
    I've completely changed up the ::drops, making it much easier on the eyes, listing more drops and more bosses.
    I've completely added ::help, which will teleport you to a location in which moderators+ can teleport and help your needs.
    I've completely fixed ::players and now it displays the first user online, in which it previously didn't.
    I've completely removed all the eccess quests in the quest tab.
    I've fixed the popups for player commands, in which they did not pop up properly.
    I've fixed smelting as you required too high of a smelting level for mithril.
    I've changed and added more commands to the list (player commands) and made it more nice.
    I've removed the banks at the home, making it much more nice. (They were removed due to clutter in the home).
    I've began accepting RSGP of 1m=1$ for donations, message Mod tom In-game for details.

Please note upcoming updates:

- I will probobly be adding a highscores.
    - I will probobly be lowering xp rates.
    - I will be working on getting most skills working such has herblore and farming.

Feel free to suggest more server updates, in suggestions forum. Also please report bugs!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note: If you donated recently and haven't got your item, PM Mod Tom or Kilo, and only (As we're the only people who deal with donations). I will personally imput the item into your inventory if you are away. Or you can (PM) us in-game, and we'll insert it into your inventory with your permission, incase you happen to be in a dangerous location, ect.

Also, we've now accepted RSGP donations, with a nice rate of 1M=1$, so if you donate say 15m. That could get you alot. We've also added 'Death Cape' to the donator shop. This cape is unwearable but non-donators.

VPS
    Currently we have no VPS, and we are simply hosting on multi computers, we could use some donations to help us with one!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:13 pm