Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

4 posters

~Requiem~

Hybrid
    Hybrid

~Requiem~ Empty ~Requiem~

Post by Hybrid Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Official clan format
    Current PKP or BKW(Bank worth):

Are you willing to tb if we asked to:

Do you accept our rules (Please read them, below):

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the clan, Requiem. We are new yes, but I am determined in making us the #1 Clan on Runestrike.
    We are officially the longest running clan to come to Runestrike (We are the first clan).
    If you want to join fine, then post on this topic with the following details.

Requirements
    - 60-99 Defense
    - You must make an attempt to go to clan meetings | events

Other Prerequisites
    In order to be added to our official clan list, you must first go through our 'trial' process. This is a process to confirm your loyalty to the clan. Due to the lack of members the server in general has, this prerequisite will not be able to be fufilled for quite a while. The perquisite is you must successfully go on a PKing run with the clan.

When in Trial
    When you are a trial clan member, you are not allowed to join in clan meetings or events. You will also be treated as a 'neutral' member when out of PK grounds. This is to separate non-loyal members from interacting with the clan.

Clan Events
    Hello, there are many events that this clan will take part in, some of which will include clan bids. A clan bid, is where we auction off items specifically to clan members only. More to come...

Rules
    1) You always listen to the staff members of the clan.
    2) You follow the rules of Runestrike.
    3) You do not bs other clan members.
    4) You do not ask for a promotion in the clan.
    5) You are not allowed to access our clan chats while in trial.

Official Clan list
    [Clan Owner] Hybrid

Trial Clan list
    [Member Trial] Alex
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

~Requiem~ Empty Re: ~Requiem~

Post by Alex Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Current PKP or BKW(Bank worth): [Bank: I think about 2B (Got 1,5B cash)] [PKP: Got about 250 or something.. But that was because of maxing with a friend..]

Are you willing to tb if we asked to: What does TB mean? XD but yeh I think so..

Do you accept our rules (Please read them, below): Yes, I do..

PS. I've got Maxed combat stats Very Happy, Also maybe it could be a lil problem, because I live in a different time zone, so I might miss most clan events because it will be at night here..
    Hybrid
    Hybrid

Post by Hybrid Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:26 am

You're in Very Happy Also... tb means teleblock. For example

Clan admin: He jimbo, can you teleblock for us today?
    Jimbo: Sure! I'll go get my teleblock runes!
    *Jimbo teleblocks enemies*
    Clan admin: Ah jimbo... thank you for stopping the guy with d claws from teleporting!
    Jimbo: No problem! Now gimme them d claws? Wink
    Clan admin: No.
    This prevents teleblocked users from escaping by nearly any means but walking out of the wilderness itself. If you can teleblock it means the enemy cannot even use a lever to port out of kbd, or even back into mage bank. Teleblocking is a real help to the clan Very Happy.
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Post by Alex Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 am

Sure I am always enable to do that Very Happy ASAP I am back online I will come PK

EDIT: Im back on Very Happy Also, a lil offtopic but, my cat is also named Jimbo XD
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Sun May 01, 2011 7:11 am

Current PKP/Bank Worth:
    I have 15 PKP Razz not much haha, and I have like 100M in the bank.

Are you willing to TB if asked to:
    Yeah I plan on doing it if not asked Razz (get more kills like that).

Do you accept our rules:
    Yes. Smile
    mark
    mark

Post by mark Fri May 06, 2011 3:41 pm

mark aka hybr1d, well you know me hybrid and i'm willing to do all those things i'm pretty wealthy, not many pkps! been trying for statius or vesta...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:08 am