Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

4 posters

Chaos Ele [Tons of gear]

Hybrid
    Hybrid

Chaos Ele [Tons of gear] Empty Chaos Ele [Tons of gear]

Post by Hybrid Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Hello, I am guessing you all want PVP gear! Am I right? Well heres my guide to the chaos elemental.

Recommended Stats
    - 99 Range
    - 99 HP
    - 37 Prayer (This is a must or you will undoubtedly die)

Ok, so now some information about this amazingly strong enemy and he disarms you! Also know he is NOT in the wilderness. He hits amazingly HARD. He can hit up to 50's and if your unlucky enough, even 2 hit you. So I have found out the easiest way as to take this beast down. The key, is the highest magical defense possible. Although the beast is amazingly strong he does miss often, ONLY if you have a high magical defence.

You can see how the beginning of the fight might be a race for stabilization here...
    Chaos Ele [Tons of gear] 23sgl7t

Why range? I recommended range as the primary attack form due to the fact 'ranging gear' tends to have higher magical defense on it. Also it would prove you hitting harder on the enemy. A key thing about your beginning to the fight is you need a full inventory before teleporting in, this is because he disarms so often. You will not be disarmed if you have a full inventory though Smile But make sure you eat after you take 15+ Damage or you will surely die unexpectedly.

About the enemy...
    - The enemy drops all sorts of PVP gear and can make you rich.
    - The enemy attacks with magic.
    - The enemy disarms your weapon unless your inventory is full.

Combat Level: 305
    Max hit: About 50-60, but depending on your magical defense, it's inconsistant.
    Drops: All pvp gear (Statius, Zuriels, ect...), Staff of Light, Ardougne Cloak, Saradomin Godsword, D2H, Super strength potion, Super attack potion, ashes.
    Hp Level: Between 450-500
    Pray: Protect from mage, but this monster does hit through prayer so please expect high hits such as 50's even with pray on.

Preparing for the fight.
    - You will not need too many prayer potions as he does not drain prayer like Bandos.

Your inventory if you follow my guide and go with range should look like this
    - Prayer potions. (4-5)
    - Ranger potion. (1-2)
    - Rest with your best possible food.

Basically the following...
    Chaos Ele [Tons of gear] 5zkygo

You should be ready for the fight!
    You can get to him by doing ::Chaosele and goodluck!

Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Chaos Ele [Tons of gear] Empty Re: Chaos Ele [Tons of gear]

Post by Alex Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:30 am

How about the one in deep wildy? Does it also drop PVP gear?
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

Post by Mod Tom Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:21 am

All Chaos elementals drop PVP gear, yes.
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Post by Alex Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 am

w000t Very Happy But still I wil go to that spot, I don't want to be trapped in wildy

EDIT: The drop rate is really low.. I killed about 50 of them, best drop was 1 saradomin gs, mostly you only get super att and super str
    Volcom
    Volcom
    Support Team
    Support Team

Post by Volcom Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:48 am

The whole point in having the low drop rates is so that there are not all types of Ags's flying through the market, your gonna have to work for it lol Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:05 am