Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

2 posters

Easy to add Extra donation system!

Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Easy to add Extra donation system! Empty Easy to add Extra donation system!

Post by Alex Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:02 am

Allright so since there now is a donate system, which is pretty cool btw. I think more payment options should be added, since not everyone has PayPal accounts or a creditcard.
    This option is called, OneBip.
    It allows people to pay by phone (txt messages) and this money will be transfered to the bank or paypal account. Since you can select to use an existing PayPal account its pretty easy to setup.

Thanks for reading, sorry for any spelling mistakes, typed in my iPod.

-Alex
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

Easy to add Extra donation system! Empty Re: Easy to add Extra donation system!

Post by Mod Tom Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:58 pm

I will be adding this shortly, after I've successfully connected our paypal to a bank in which we can 100% Receive the money (The money sits in the paypal for a month in which you will be refunded) But I intend on having this working within the month. Once I get it up, I will surely add other ways of paying Smile.
    Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Post by Alex Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:05 am

Allright thanks Very Happy Please message me when it has been added, then I will buy donor rank Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:40 am