Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

How to donate[Must read!]

Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer

How to donate[Must read!] Empty How to donate[Must read!]

Post by Mod Tom Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Hello, this is a short guide on how to donate, while im writing up a full detailed guide. I will post the complete guide in this same section when I am done with it.

What YOU get if you donate.
    - Access to our donator zone
    - Ability to buy our donator cape

But for now here we go..

Step 1 - Go to http://www.runestrike.net/h4-read-me OR Click Donate on our navigation bar.
    Step 2 - Read our terms of use, and accept them at the bottom of the page.
    Step 3 - After accepting our terms of use, you may then click the drop down to view our donation rewards and prices.
    Step 4 - Once you have found something you want to donate for, make sure you are 110% sure you typed in your username correctly, and then click, "Buy Now".
    Step 6 - After you have pressed the "Buy Now" button you will be redirected to a paypal page where you pay.
    Step 7 - Please confirm your order, and username at this page.
    Step 8 - Then proceed to the payment page, You can pay with any major Credit Card or a paypal account!
    Step 9 - Fill out the whole form with your payment information/email/ and information.
    Step 10 - Press donate! Your donation will be sent to my paypal account, please post the Confirmation code paypal gives you in the "donations" section of the forums, along with your ingame username and what you donated for!
    Step 11 - Once I recieve the donation you will be given your reward within 1-48 hours!

Thanks for reading this short guide on how to donate, and i will be posting a more detailed one soon!

Remember - ALL donations go towards helping pay for the quality of the server and our forum paid services.

Please use the proper format provided below when clarifying your purchase.

In-game username:

Paypal Transaction ID:

Email used for purchase:

Clarification of item(s) requested:

Please note: You CAN donate runescape accounts, please contact "Mod tom" In-game for details!

Thanks - Owner Mod Tom

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:41 am