Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

3 posters

Rylee

Rylee

Rylee Empty Rylee

Post by Rylee Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Hey there! My name is Rylee, I'm a sixteen year old girl.Nice to meet you guys haha
    I'm the not the kind of person that joins a server just to ask for staff. Although that would be nice lol. I recently just came from a server that had 500+ people and I was close to getting mod, but the owner kept demoting people for no reason, and destroying the economy. I hope my visit to this server will be worth while, and I plan on playing this server and helping the community grow. Thank you

Rylee:)
    Kilo
    Kilo
    Co Owner | Graphics Designer
    Co Owner | Graphics Designer

Rylee Empty Re: Rylee

Post by Kilo Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:37 am

Welcome to the server. Hope you enjoy your time here. :3
    Mod Tom
    Mod Tom
    Owner | Web Developer
    Owner | Web Developer