Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Runestrike

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please. -Runestrike

Runestrike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hello users, we have a new client, please download RunestrikeV1.1 in our Client Download section of the forum. Or click Here. Please note, this client has tormented demon model.

2 posters

Alex :D

Alex
    Alex
    Development Team
    Development Team

Alex :D Empty Alex :D

Post by Alex Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:23 am

Hey all, yes maybe a little late intro.. But better late then never huh?

Allright as you can see my name is Alex, I live in the Netherlands, just like Provenguilt (No we don't know each other irl), I am 15 years old Very Happy. I used to host my own server, but that, in some weird kinda way, always gets boring, so I decided to join another one =)

EDIT: Also I am now a member of the Server Development Team, and helping Tom out coding Very Happy As you can see for the awesome title<<<<<

Last edited by Alex on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    spartan
    spartan

Alex :D Empty Re: Alex :D

Post by spartan Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Hey Alex, Your time must be completely different than mine i live in the United States and i don't see you on anymore Sad

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 am